La Marco Homes core principles:
- Offer a holistic design and build service where architecture, interior design and modern construction practices are brought together to build great homes which enhance people’s lives
- Systematically employ the best materials and workmanship to build high quality, high performance homes which will stand the test of time
- Remain at the forefront of house building innovation to maximize the building’s energy efficiency, comfort, safety and durability
- Build the very best homes for living with a focus on natural light, natural materials, the positive interaction of interior spaces and intelligent interior design
- Create a healthy living environment by designing and building homes with a focus on air quality, comfort and energy efficiency
Greg La Marco
Greg La Marco is the founder and owner of La Marco Homes. Greg's focus on building high quality, innovative and durable homes with stylish interiors has led to an ever-growing reputation within the Birmingham and Bloomfield area and a nationwide award (NAHB Best in American Living GOLD Award Winner for One-of-a-Kind Custom Home 2016). He has completed many luxury homes in the $1.3 million to $3.0 million price range with several more in the pipeline.
Greg's early career was spent in consulting in New York and in investment banking in London, England, where he developed invaluable project management and financial management skills. He has a degree from Miami University, Ohio and an MBA from London Business School.